Due Diligence and Loan Review Services
SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
DEVAL has provided its clients with a variety of due diligence services and has successfully reviewed over 50,000 loans totaling over $50 billion of book value. With an experienced staff of due diligence professionals versed in commercial and residential due diligence, DEVAL specializes in loan reviews for the acquisition, sale, or valuation of loan portfolios.
Our reviews are tailored to our clients' exact needs and can include:
• Review of origination underwriting;
• Review of origination title documents,
• Detailing deficiencies or errors in coverage and chain of title;
• Highlighting potential fraud situations;
• Review of property values,
• Reconciling and reporting variations in value;
• Capturing payment history and review accuracy of payment application;
• Reviewing and summarizing collection notes;
• Conducting life of loan ARM audits and daily simple interest reconciliations;
• Verifying and collecting action dates of foreclosures and bankruptcies;
• Reviewing and analyzing current and proposed loss mitigation strategies;
• Bucketing loans according to candidacy for loan modifications;
• Recommending disposition actions, including loss mitigation workouts and liquidations; and
• Providing comprehensive reports at both the portfolio and individual asset levels.
DEVAL offers collection and organization of data from a clients files or a third party source, create asset inventory database, provide support for asset sales (e.g., asset valuations, investor war room and asset packaging, and closings), develop quality/information controls.
With over 10 years of due diligence and advisory experience, DEVAL has developed a time tested process by which it intends to efficiently create the highest recovery to its clients.